The US President Donald Trump is campaigning what he calls ‘Left-Wing Cancel Culture’. This culture seeks to get people punished or sent to exile for supposedly objectionable words or actions. And by objectionable, I mean, something that Donal Trump might not like. There is an entire history of how Trump has covertly supported cancellations, firing, and boycotts. And why? Because he didn’t like it. Here is a list of many such examples arranged in chronological order. It was not possible to get all together in a single article or the article who has turned into an encyclopedia.
Here Is A List Of All That Trump Said
- August 2012 – He demanded the forced resign of then MSNBC Black journalist Touré. Why? Because she used a range of N-Words while arguing with Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney. The argument was how Mitt is using racial language to portray Obama as dangerous.
- December 12 – 1) Trump asks for the firing of Graydon Carter, who was Vanity Fair magazine Editor. He said this over a dispute he had with him years ago.
2) He said,” Scots should boycott Glenfiddich garbage”. He said so because the brand selected Michael Forbes. Who decided not to give up his land so that Trump can build his gold course.
- July 2013 – He urged people to cancel their subscription to Rolling Stone Magazine. Because they had a featured Boston Marathon terrorist Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
- October 2013 – He asks people to cancel their subscription to New York Times magazine over a degrading tweet.
- March 2014 – After Trump was left of CNBC Poll of the most influential leader he said, Stupid poll should be canceled—no credibility.”
- April 2015-Trump asks that Jonah Goldberg show be forces to resign. He was the senior editor of National Review Magazine. Because he wrote that Trump had been “tweeting like a 14-year-old girl”. (Well it’s kind of true)
- August 2015 – Trump asks for the firing of his regular critic and Fox News commentator Charles Krauthammer.
- March 2016 – Trump asks for the cancellation of Megyn Kelly’s Fox News show. All because he finds it too negative towards himself.
- January 2020 – US President says that columnist Paul Krugman, a winner of the Nobel Prize in economics should be fired. Because he wrongly predicted a recession.
- May 2020 – He threatend to shut out social media companies. He said,”Republicans feel that Social Media Platforms silence conservatives voices. We will strongly regulate, or close them down before we can ever allow this to happen.”
- May 2020: Trump demands the firing of the host of an NBC show, Chuck Todd. Because his show played a short clip of comments by General William Barr.