Dr. Stone is a manga from Japan, drawn by Riichiro Inagaki. Dr. Stone is now in the “Modern America Region” series, and the research war between Senku and Dr. Xeno is on the way to climax!
Chapter 161 was a blow, and we can’t wait for the next one! Before Chapter 162 is here to bless us, let ‘s talk about it. The journey of Senku is turning into a quite intriguing feast. The eternal charm of Senku is the thing that keeps the Manga running. Our main character is now swinging from life to death. Dr. Stone is still taking a break, much as the other Weekly Shonen Jump manga this week.
DR. STONE CHAPTER 162: Release Date
Dr. Stone 162 is also taking a break like all the other mangas. This break is due to the start of the Olympics event, and hopefully, we won’t see any more breaks in the future. Dr. Stone Chapter 162 will be launched on 23 August 2020. Raw scans will be accessible on 19-20 August as they are translated from Japanese, Korean, or French to English by famous online translators.
Below mentioned is a list of main characters for Dr. Stone, one of the very popular anime.
- Senku Ishigami
- Taiju Oki
- Yuzuriha Ogawa
- Tsukasa Shishio
- Gen Asagiri
DR. STONE CHAPTER 162: Spoilers and More!
Dr. Stone 162 spoilers are not available at the moment, so we will update this post as soon as the spoilers are published. While we’ve got a lot to think about in the next segment. Here are some of the hints of things that might happen in Chapter 162.
- Chrome and his friends are going to continue searching. Chrome is not yet willing to accommodate Xeno.
- Their physical strength can be protected with Tsukasa, however they fail technologically.
- We could know from the enigmatic ‘IT’ project in Dr. Stone Manga 162.
- Gen is going to have a bigger part in this series.
- The war is moving between the Xeno Group and the Chrome Team.
- Both the Xeno Community and the Chrome Community have their project schedule scheduled for two weeks. This implies that these two weeks are a culmination of a massive war.