Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra will be among us on August 11. Xiaomi Mi 10 is a series that sets the benchmark for next-level performance. The distinct feature of all Mi 10 models is extreme power with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 technology. With shoot-steady frames and immaculate 5G retention, Mi 10 is the most advanced series of mobile phones by Xiaomi.
If you are hearing the brand name for the first time, don’t worry, we got you covered. Xiaomi is a Chinese electronics company founded in 2010, with its headquarters in Beijing. The brands under this company are Pocophone (Poco in India), Redmi, MI, and Black Shark. It offers mobile phones, laptops, earphones, fitness bands and more. The products are of high quality, affordable, and has its own software (MIUI).
Xiaomi to launch Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra at its anniversary
The company Xiaomi will turn 10 years old on August 11 and that is the date when the company will introduce new ranges of electronic products. Quite a strategic move. The edition will be a rendition of Redmi K3 Pro and Mi 10 Pro. There was quite a search for Mi 10 Pro’s new launch. The information about this phone was intially seen on a banner in a mall. The phone’s name initially was Mi 10 Pro Plus but the company renamed it to the current name.
Suggested Post: Facebook And Microsoft are Unhappy With Apple’s Store Policy
Features of Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
All the mobile phones of Xiaomi have proved their performance better than the last. That is exactly what we will get from this new addition to the collection. The phone has caused a buzz after the Geekbench scores came out.
The features are as below:
- It will have Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus chipset under its hood.
- It will pack 16GB RAM as well run on Android 10. The storage space will also be a distinct feature, which is around 512GB.
- According to reports, Mi 10 Ultra will be sporting a 120Hz FHD+ AMOLED display.
- Those of you who love a good long-lasting battery option, this phone will not disappoint you. It will reportedly have a 4500mAh battery.
- It will have a quad-camera configuration at the back. The phone should offer a 120x digital zoom. That is a lot! So, all of you who love filming, this is the product for you.
- The electronic geeks love to note the technical names and numbers of the products. In that case, we have your back. Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra model number is M2007J1SC.
- On the Geekbench 5 test, the phone scored 901 points in the single-core test and 3,275 in the multi-core test.
There you have all the details about this new upcoming mobile phone. So, will you buy Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra?