Sony PlayStation 5 Dual Sense wireless controller is a must-have thing for gamers. It has a new design and two-tone make it even more interesting also the controller’s weight has been reduced while retaining a strong battery inside.
Sony has made other changes as well, particularly in terms of touch and feedback response. The new adaptive triggers into L2 and R2 buttons make you feel the tension of actions like when drawing a bow to shoot an arrow or feel the grittiness of driving through mud, etc.
The company has brought the new “Create” button that allows the concept of sharing, and a whole new concept of online content creation which is made even easier by incorporating a microphone to enable users to quickly jump into a chat or stream games.
- Bring gaming world to life
- Feel you’re in-game actions and environmental simulated through haptic feedback.
- Experience varying force and tension at your fingertips with adaptive triggers.
- Chat online through the built-in microphone; connect a headset directly via the 3.5mm jack. Switch voice capture one and off using the dedicated mute button, record and broadcast your epic gaming moments.
- Enjoy a comfortable, evolved design with an iconic layout and enhanced sticks; intuitively interact with select games using the integrated motion sensor.
- Hera higher-fidelity sound effect through the built-in speaker in supported games.