ROG Falchion is here. Asus and Asus Republic of Gamers (ROG) have unveiled all 16 of the company’s products at CES 2021. It has been one of the top manufacturers of PC and PC parts for the last few years.
Asus has now come up with a new wireless mechanical keyboard, ROG Falchion. The ROG mechanical keyboard is designed to change the way gamers play. It has an interactive touch panel and innovative two-way cover case, and it’s the first ROG keyboard with wireless Aura Sync RGB lighting.
The keys feature durable ROG polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) Doubleshot keycaps and German-made Cherry MX RGB mechanical switches for precise, tactile keystrokes. The ROG Falchion utilizes a gaming-grade 2.4 GHz RF connection for a 1 ms report rate and offers up to 450 hours of battery life on a single charge.
- Compact 65% layout masterfully incorporates arrow and navigation keys, in a 60% keyboard frame.
- The interactive touch panel makes it easy to adjust and customize controls.
- Dual-mode connectivity via wired USB and 1 ms at 2.4 GHz RF and up to 450 hours of battery life offer stable, long-lasting performance.
- Durable and long-lasting ROG PBT Doubleshot keycaps.
- Innovative keyboard cover case provides on-the-go protection.
- First ROG keyboard to feature wireless Aura Sync with per-key RGB lighting.
- German-made Cherry MX RGB mechanical switches for precision input with tactile feedback.
There has been no official confirmation from Asus about when Asus ROG Falchion wireless mechanical keyboard; will be available but it is expected to hit the major markets in Q1 2021.