The Qualcomm QCC305x SoC series was publicly launched today. This machine follows the next Bluetooth LE Audio standard (Bluetooth Low Energy Audio). The QCC305x offers more stable connections than previous generation devices. It provides both low energy consumption and improved integration of features.
Qualcomm QCC305x supports the latest audio equipment available:
- Audio sharing situations – transmission of the Bluetooth LE Audio format from one smartphone to several Wireless listeners at once.
- Support for voice support by always triggering wake word or by pressing a button to better monitor the entire manually-free earbud.
- Cancellation of superior sound quality thus reducing disparities in health and function of the consumer.
- Qualcomm® aptX Adaptive for a high level of listening and low latency when viewing videos or gaming at an audio resolution of up to 96KHz.
- Cancellation and noise reduction Qualcomm® aptX® Speech and Qualcomm® cVcTM Echo Cancelation for a high degree of call clarification.
James Chapman, Vice President, and General Manager, Voice, Music, and Wearables, Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd said The growth in the category of real-world earbuds is entering a new age, which diversifies at a great rate bringing new uses to products in virtually all levels and enhances features.” “Our QCC305x SoCs are not the only devices that add all of our new and most powerful audio capabilities to our fully wireless listening burner range, but also engineers for the next Bluetooth LE audio standard. They are planned to be built. We think this mix gives our consumers the freedom to experiment at many rates and helps them satisfy the demands of today’s audio customers, many of whom now rely on their genuinely wireless earbuds for different activities.”
QUALCOMM QCC305X SOC
This chip is categorized as a wireless earbud. It allows consumers to distinguish between many layers according to Qualcomm. This indicates that this chip device is distinct. Users may like to have an earbud for the first time because of the chip they are using. In addition, the chip offers manufacturers a compact and inexpensive alternative. It supports several premium audio products from Qualcomm. The QCC305x also follows the upcoming standard for Bluetooth low-energy audio. This means that early adoption OEMs will start designing end-to-end smartphones and fully wireless earpieces.