The society is an American mystery teen drama. Christopher Keyser created this television series. The second season got kicked off in 2019. Netflix announced on April 2 that the viewers can expect it in “late 2020”. This is not what users wanted as most of them were in the home.
When Was The Society Season 2 Supposed to Come?
Before Covid canceled it, season 2 was planned to get released in 2020. They decided to start production in August 2020. Most of the cast is most probably returning back, many of them even confirmed it.
- Sean Berdy playing Sam Eliot, cousin of Allie and Cassandra.
- Gideon Adlon playing Becca Gelb, best friend of Sam who is pregnant.
- Kathryn Newton playing Allie Pressman, Cassandra’s younger sister who grew up in her shadow.
- Natasha Liu Bordizzo playing Helena who is Luke’s religious girlfriend.
- Jacques Colimon playing Will LeClair. He is Allie’s best friend and love interest.
- Olivia DeJonge playing Elle Tomkins, who becomes Campbell’s girlfriend.
- Kristine Froseth playing Kelly Aldrich who is Harry’s ex-girlfriend.
- Alex Fitzalan playing Harry Bingham, Town Mayor’s son, and Kelly’s ex-boyfriend.
- Jose Julian playing Gordie, a smart kid having a crush on Cassandra.
- Alexander MacNicoll playing Luke, former quarterback, and Helena’s boyfriend.
- Toby Wallace playing Campbell Eliot, Sam’s older brother. he is a cousin of Allie and
- Cassandra and exhibits psychopathic personality traits.
- Rachel Keller playing Cassandra Pressman, the older sister of Allie who is a leader by nature. She has a congenital heart defect.
- Olivia Nikkanen, who last time played Gwen posted her official character description.
What will happen this season?
We found in season one that the reality Gordie and Bean were living in was not their own. It was a parallel universe. In the end, they were very much trapped inside and had yet to find out the way to home. It also had many dramatic scenes in the finale. It is obvious that fans are intrigued to see what happens next. “In New Ham, her social status is more precarious. Though Gwen is prone to fits of anxiety that leave her vulnerable and isolated. Her wit, humor, and hidden talents will help redefine her role in the new world and new season.”
While it looks like everybody is against Ellie and Will. Because Campbell and his group lied to the whole town about the election thing. The cast before said that there would be some members who wouldn’t rely on these lies. It is not known how long the series will continue. Although they have lots of ideas of where they want us to take.