The Lego Batman Movie is a 2017 computer-animated superhero comedy film. It comes under the production of Warner Bros. Pictures. The movie is very famous among the kids as well as adults and hence, people are looking forward to the release of the second installment of the movie. Lego Batman Movie 2 is based on the Lego Batman toy series and is an international co-production of the United States, Australia, and Denmark. On 29th January 2017, the movie originally premiered in Dublin, Ireland. It was released in the US on 10th February 2017. Consequently, 3 years have passed since the release of the first part. Now, 3 years have passed and people are waiting for the arrival of Lego Batman Movie 2.
More Details Of “Lego Batman Movie 2”:
Originally, the movie was released in 3D, RealD 3D, Dolby Cinema, IMAX, IMAX 3D, and 4DX. The Lego Batman Movie originally received very positive reviews and hence, grossed $312 million worldwide against franchise production now comes under Universal Pictures. Now, the DC comic universe has come in the Lego universe and Batman continues to fight for the protection and peace of Gotham City. The movie is praised for its comic nature and his latest mission is to stop the Joker and other supervillains. Batman told Joker that he is not much important for him in his life and this hurts The Joker’s feelings and he eventually decides to take revenge on him.
The movie is edited by three partners, namely David Burrows, Matt Villa, and also John Venzon. The movie features:
- Will Arnett voicing Batman
- Zach Galifianakis voicing The Joker
- Michael Cera voicing Robin, Batman’s sidekick
- Rosario Dawson voicing Barbara Gordon, a police officer who becomes the new police commissioner.
- Ralph Fiennes voicing Alfred Pennyworth. the family butler of the Wayne family
- Jenny Slate voicing Harley Quinn, The Joker’s girlfriend, and accomplice
- Héctor Elizondo voicing Commissioner James Gordon, the commissioner of the Gotham City Police Department.
- Mariah Carey voicing Mayor McCaskill, the mayor of Gotham City.
- Zoë Kravitz voicing Catwoman, an expert burglar, vigilante anti-hero, and criminal from Gotham City.
- Kate Micucci voicing Clayface, a villainous criminal from Gotham City, with the metahuman ability of shapeshifting.
- Doug Benson voicing Bane, a criminal genius who uses a drug called “Venom” to gain superhuman strength
- Matt Villa voicing Killer Croc, an animalistic, metahuman villain from Gotham City.
- John Venzon voicing The Penguin, a rich and powerful crime lord from Gotham City.
With the Lego Batman Movie 2, the DC comic universe is getting famous as ever.